Sunday, September 13, 2009

Awards and a Tag

Hurray..........this is my first Award, My blogger friend Uma of Essence of Andhra has passed me the Kreativ Blogger Award, Scrumptious Blog, and a Tag.....thank you uma.


A – Available/Single?
No
B – Best friend?
My Hubby
C – Cake or Pie?
Cake
D – Drink of choice?
Pulpy orange juice
E – Essential item you use every day?
Computer
F – Favorite color?
Maroon
G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?
None
H – Hometown?
Nellore, AP
I – Indulgence?
None
J – January or February?
February
K – Kids & their names?
one daughter/Sravya
L – Life is incomplete without?
Happiness and Satisfaction
M – Marriage date?
Feb10
N – Number of siblings?
1
O – Oranges or Apples?
Both
P – Phobias/Fears?
Darkness
Q – Quote for today?
Be Smiling......
R – Reason to smile?
My Family
S – Season?
Spring
T – Tag 4 People?
yes, easily 4
U – Unknown fact about me?
No idea
V – Vegetable you don't like?
Snow peas
W – Worst habit?
Lazy
X – X-rays you've had?
recently for my tooth
Y – Your favorite food?
choclate fudge pie.........
Z – Zodiac sign?
Capricon

0 yummies:

Related Posts with Thumbnails