Channa Masala from South tastes totally different from Chole, Similarly the Capsicum Paneer Masala is totally different from paneer curries those hail from other places. This is a typical paneer dish with loads of southern flavours in it................
Things Required to Make:
1Capsicum/green pepper(cut 2''length pieces), 2cups Paneer(cubed, fried), 1no.Onion(chopped), 1no.Tomato(crushed/grounded), 2tsp.Oil, 1tsp.Cream(optional), 1&1/2tsp.Red chili powder, 1/8tsp.Turmeric powder, Salt to taste.
- 2tps. poppy seeds, 2tsp.fresh coconut, 2no.cloves, 2''piece Cinnamon, 1no.elachi, 1/4onion, 8pods garlic, 1''piece ginger, 1tsp.coriander powder, grind all these things to fine past by adding required water.
- In a pad heat oil, once it is hot enough add chopped onions, fry till translucent, then add crushed tomato, fry till the raw smell is gone.
- Now add the Masala and fry on medium heat till it turn light brown in color(apx.10min.)
- Then add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, capsicum and 1/4cup of water and cook till the capsicum is 1/2cooked.
- Now adjust the seasoning and add the fried paneer and cook for few seconds. Now add Cream(if desired) switch off the heat.
- Serve it with your choice of bread.