Corn flour- 1/2cup
Elachi powder -1/4tsp.
Food color- a pinch
- In a pan add ghee, fry cashews and keep them aside.
- Mix corn flower, sugar, water, elachi powder, food color in a microwave safe bowl.Microwave in high for 5mins. Mix in between for every two mins.
- Again microwave it for another 6 more minutes. keep stirring in between for every 2mins.
- Remove it from the microwave, stir in the fried cashews.
- Smear ghee to a plate and spread the cornflour mixture on the plate, let it sit for an hour or so...cut into pieces and enjoy this halwa.