Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brownies

After a long time I'm on backing spree................due to high intake of sugar, butter and some caloried stuff.........diameters in the house are constantly changing, so took a break from baking, but it's festive season...(just a reason to console one's self) so could not be quite without baking........after having all these baked items, now I'm scared to step on the scale....lol..should pay for what we eat!!!!!!!!! While making these brownies I thought to have only a piece( I mean big chunk), but after the first one, could not stop having further...........these are perfect chewy brownies............Oh God WHY do these thing taste soooooooooo GOOD!!!!!!!!



INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 (1 oz.) sq. unsweetened chocolate
  • 1/2 c. butter
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/2 c. flour
  • 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips



METHOD:

  • Melt chocolate and butter together( I melted on the stove, can be done in microwave too) stir in sugar, let this melted chocolate stuff get little warm then, add eggs and beat well. Blend in vanilla and flour. Then mix chocolate chips. Pour into greased 8 x 8 inch pan. Bake at 325 F for 35 minutes. Delicious chewy brownies are ready. Let it cool completely in the pan and cut them to desired sizes.
Recipe Courtesy: cooks.com

30 yummies:

prasu said...

@ A2Zvegetarian cusine........i don't to know the reason, but could not get into ur site..........could u pls. check it out and let me know...thank you dear.

Finla said...

I love brownies. And this looks so so moist and delcious.

Ms.Chitchat said...

The write up was hilarious. With all these bakes, diameters are bound to stretch :):) Brownies are awesome and inviting as always.

Chitchat
http://chitchatcrossroads.blogspot.com/

Saraswathy Balakrishnan said...

Looks yummy my dear

Rachana said...

These Brownies are mouthwatering:) yumm yumm

priya said...

brownies look so temptingly delicious!

Unknown said...

Prasu, the brownies look awesome. I know baking is kind of an addiction. Can you check now and let me know, if you are able to access. Don't know what is the problem.

Unknown said...

Very well written,we all need an excuse to have this delicious brownie...

thanks for sharing the recipe....

Ash said...

Well! very tempting... I know.... but I personally do not make excuses...but certainly repent after binging on them.... TRUE... All that are not good... seem to be sooooo tempting .... Don't know why?????

Ash....
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

prasu said...

@ A2Zvegetarian cusine........no dear, still can't view the site, will check from my side also and let u know ...........

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear Prasu
It looks so nice and I think I will be able to make it. But Let me pass school final in cake baking ( i.e a simple sponge cake ) ha ha
I am so happy that you liked the Himalayan Photos. Of course it will be my pleasure to take you and family to the Himalyas. Just tell hubby to plan out 4 nights 5 days from Delhi and back to Delhi. Even if I am not here, I will plan it out in great detail, Peaks may not be visible always but the maximum possibility is from mid Oct to Mid Dec.
Have a nice day

Sunitha said...

Awesome...looks fantastic

Namitha said...

Delicious..I love brownies..and yes, baking is addictive :-)

Uma said...

perfectly baked brownies. Yum!!

Unknown said...

Awesome browines dear...very tempting pic..Wanna grab it now and can finish off within seconds..:)

Faiza Ali said...

I love brownies...yours looks awesome :)

Priya Suresh said...

Fantastic brownies, looks gorgeous!!

Priya dharshini said...

happy new year..brownies luks yum..gorgeous..and y dont u pass the plate?...

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

these look perfect for any occasion...
awesome ones..

chef and her kitchen said...

Brownies look really good...y dont u send a pack to me dear...??

Sushma Mallya said...

Perfect click & a perfect brownie...looks too good prasu

Nandinis food said...

Gorgeous brownies! They are moist and delicious!

Tina said...

Wow perfect and superb browniesssss..

priya said...

hi dear,

please collect ur award from my blog!

Pari Vasisht said...

Hmmmm Can I ask for a bite, this looks so good Prasu.

lubnakarim06 said...

Wow...looks extremely gorgeous and yum...

Anshika said...

My first visit and the brownies just won me..They seem to look perfect !!

Siddhi Shirsat said...

hey prasu...these brownies luk so tempting...wish i could grab 1 piece from the pic:-)...nice snaps

Renuka Bedre - Rao said...

Just perfect!! My all time favorite brownies..fantastic pics..

my kitchen said...

Perfect brownies,want a bite

Related Posts with Thumbnails