- 80z.Mango pulp(made from fresh mangoes or canned pulp )
- 4oz.Cream Cheese(at room temperature)
- 40z.Whipped Cream
- 1/4cup sugar
- 1envelope Unflavored Gelatin
- 40z.lukewarm water
- few stand of Saffron
- 2tsp.chopped pistachios for garnishing(optional)
- soften the cream cheese till light and fluffy, then add sugar, mango pulp and saffron mix well. Then add the whipped cream and gently fold in. Mix gelatin in lukewarm water, the gelatin should be well dissolved in the water, then add this to the mango mixture, mix well.
- Now pour the creamy mango pulp to the moulds and freeze for for about 3-4hrs. YUMMY....YUMMMY.......CREAMY ICY TREATS ARE READY TO GO......
This will be going to "In Love with delectable Desserts,Pastries and Ice creams" Event announced by "Food for Seven Stages of Life" and "Cook like a bong".