Monday, December 28, 2009

Turned One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel......it's only yesterday that I came across thousands of food blogs that inspired me to have one for me. I can't believe that this space turned one on 26th Dec., and I must say it has been an amazing journey so far learning, experimenting new recipes and top of all I made many friends around.

I would like to thank each one of you for reading my blog, leaving lovely, suggestive and appreciative comments.

Coconut Macaroons

These are the easy making and fast vanishing sweet treats, that I have made in recent days.......These are on my to do list for a long time. Due to holidays I was quite busy so could not come up with any creative,(time taking) dish for my blogs 1st b'day, but no regrets because these cute little goodies came out so perfect and yummm.........Enjoy these Coconut Macaroons from me for this occasion......................


Ingredients:

  • 2&3/4 cup Shredded Coconut, (I used sweetened coconut)
  • 3/4 cup Sweetened Condensed
  • 1tsp.Vanilla extract
  • Pinch of Salt

  • Method :

    Mix all the ingredients together. Use a cookie scooper or spoon to drop the mixture onto a greased baking sheet. Preheat the oven at 325F and bake for about 15 min or until golden brown. These cuties are ready to munch..............

    36 yummies:

    Padhu Sankar said...

    Congrats on completing 1 year.Coconut macaroons is irresistible!

    priya said...

    Congrats, dear!!...Dish looks so delicious!

    Sushma Mallya said...

    Happy blog anniversary prasu,wish u celebrate many more years of success...coconut macroons looks yummy & delicious

    Padma said...

    Congrats on your 1st Blog Anniversary. Wishes to achieve many more Prasu.

    Anonymous said...

    Hey congratulations dear!!! Hoping to see more of ur recipes in the coming years..

    I'm inviting u to participate in my first event Served with Love..

    http://gourmetaffair.blogspot.com/2009/12/announcing-my-first-event-served-with.html

    Unknown said...

    Hearty Congratulations for the successful completion of ur blog...oh Man These Coconut Macaroons lucks lovely and I am sure it tastes as delicious as it lucks.....

    Nithya said...

    Thats a lovely celebration. :) Congrats dear.. There are loads in store for you.. may your blog grow for years :)

    Namitha said...

    Happy blog anniversary !!! The macaroons looks awesome :-)

    Faiza Ali said...

    Congratulations dear. The macaroons looks yummy and mouthwatering.

    Vrinda said...

    Happy blogoversary....lov macarons,easy and yummy.....keep rocking...

    Champa said...

    Congratulations on your blog anniversary. Macaroons look cute.

    sangeeta said...

    congratulations Prasu !!
    your blog has been wonderful n keep rocking !!
    the coconut macaroons are perfect for this treat ..

    Unknown said...

    Congrats on your blog anniversary. Macaroons look fabulous.

    Priya Suresh said...

    Congrats dear,Keep rocking and coconut macarons looks fantastic and elegant..

    prasu said...

    Thsnk you girls for all ur wishes...............

    Unknown said...

    Happy blog anniversary dear!!! The macaroons looks so tempting and delicious :-)

    Sarah Naveen said...

    Congrast and belated Birthday wishes dea...!!!Oh my..coconut macaroons looks fabulously yummy!!!

    Renuka Bedre - Rao said...

    Hi Prasu, i came here from Ramya's blog. You have an awesome space here!! Congrats for your blog anniversary..Lovely recipe. will keep checking your blog!!

    Do drop by at my blog
    http://cookingyummy.blogspot.com
    when time permits

    MADHURI said...

    Hello ..Many Many Hearty Congratulations on the successful completion of the first year of your blog....I have been visiting your blog offlate...and trust me...it has always been a sight of delight visiting your blog...good job and great inspiration :)...and by the way...I personally wanted to thank you for the nellore chicken recipe...I tried it and it came out great !!!

    Sunitha said...

    Awesome.. the pictures are fantastic..crsip and clear and recipe I a good one too.

    Malar Gandhi said...

    Congrats my friend...happy blogging:)

    Coconut macroons look too good:)

    Sanghi said...

    Congrats dear! Delicious dish!

    chef and her kitchen said...

    Congrats for your blog anniversary dear.lovely coconut macaroons....

    Ms.Chitchat said...

    Congratulations on the completion of one year of blogging. Coconut macaroons are tempting and inviting.

    Chitchat

    Tina said...

    Congrats dear.....Coconut macaroons looks lovely and pretty...

    Ushnish Ghosh said...

    Dear prasu

    Congratulations!! and many happy returns of the day :-)
    I fondly recollect how i landed at your blog in search of Pesarattu and learnt and cooked many dishes of coastal Andhra. Every time I make pesarattu, i do remember you !!!
    This Concont based sweet is awesome..must make soon!!!
    Enjoy cooking, the most satisfying of all hobbies!!!
    Happy New year

    Gouri Guha said...

    Congrats Prasu for completing one year. Great going...keep it up. Lovely coconut macaroons to compliment your blog anniversary.

    ...and keep smiling...

    Ash said...

    Lovely coconut delicacy to celebrate your first blogniversary with.... Really yum! I love coconut in sweets ... It gives a magical edge to the sweet prep..... It looks like it has been prepared well... by the perfect captured pics...

    Happy Celebrations!!!!

    Wishing You & your family a very happy year ahead....

    Ash...
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    Cham said...

    Congrats and wish many more years of Happy Blogging!

    Latha said...

    Cograts prasu....wishing u many more...coconut macroons looks yumm.

    Cool Lassi(e) said...

    Congrats. Macaroons look yummy.

    Oraphan said...

    Awww! Happy Blog Anniversary, Prasu! You have such an amazing blog, thanks for sharing such wonderful recipes and tips.

    The coconut macaroons look absolutely beautiful and yummy! They are my all time favorite dessert, YUM!

    Mythreyi Dilip said...

    My hearty congratulations Prasu and keep rocking da...........

    Coconut Macaroons looks really superb!

    Wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous New Year dear:)

    Siddhi Shirsat said...

    Hey prasu hearty congrats 2 u n happy birthday 2 ur blog:-))...may u celebrate many such bdays...hey this macroons luk yummm...nice simple recipe...

    Anupama said...

    Congrats prasu! The coconut flakes tempt me so much to have some of those macaroons right away :-)

    my kitchen said...

    Happy blog anniversary,Macrons looks fantastic

    Related Posts with Thumbnails