Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mutton-kalia-Rasala/ Mutton Curry

Hi friends this is the recipe that I have tried from Cooking and Recipes Blog..........of Ushnish, which is really a treat to meat lovers, I have cooked it twice fallowing the exact recipe once, later made little changes, like adding additional masalas and cooking in the oven.........both turned out really good.

For Original Recipe Click *here*

Changes that I have made: The original recipe suggested only jeera powder, but I also added 1&1/2tsp.fennel seeds(powdered), 1/4tsp.coriander powder, 1/4tsp.garam masala and baked in the oven at 400F for first 20min. and later at 350F for 1&1/2hour......the both ways turned out to be really good.......

This can be served as side or an appetiser as of ur choice...........it's great either ways. My self could not wait for serving so had it right from the cooking bowl.

16 yummies:

Sarah Naveen said...

ooh!!! mouthwatering mutton curry..looks fabulously yummyyyyy

SE said...

yummy...looks very mouthwatering..

Ash said...

Wow Prasu,

What a splendid dish to feast our eyes & taste buds..... Well presented too...It takes quite a challenge to to present pics ... so edible & tempting...


Ash....
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Latha said...

Tempting mutton curry....looks delicious.

Priya Suresh said...

Such a droolworthy mutton masala, makes me hungry..

Unknown said...

Simply delicious and lipsmacking mutton curry.

Urmi said...

Mutton curry looks delicious and tempting. Wonderful presentation with mouth watering pictures.

priya said...

mutton curry superb!!!!....delicious n spicy!

Tina said...

Wow mouthwatering mutton curry....

Nandinis food said...

Mouthwatering mutton curry dear !Delicious!!!

Finla said...

Wish i got mmutton here, looks so so drolley delish.

Sreelekha Sumesh said...

Great pic dear..looks so yummy and delicious!

Namitha said...

very tempting curry...:-)

Malar Gandhi said...

Mutton looks absolutely very tempting, I hardly find mutton here:(

Saraswathy Balakrishnan said...

Yummy yum yum..mutton looks so temptating and there's no reason to say nooo to the platter my dear.

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear prasu
I am just back from my trip to the Himalayas..and I feel so great, finding my reference in your blog is an achievement by itself.
I am going to try the variation you have cooked. It will be a new dish all together. I can get the aroma right now , with lot of green chili, Fennel and spices.
Have a nice weekend

Related Posts with Thumbnails