Thursday, March 17, 2011

Palkova

Palkova..........................

Things Required:

  • 4cups whole milk(FCM)
  • 2tsp.curd
  • 2tsp.ghee
  • 2tsp.roasted or powdered nuts(cashews, almonds or pistachios)
  • 3/cup sugar

Method:

  • Boil the milk, one it gets to rolling boiling add curd and boil, it starts to cuddle.
  • remove half of the water and add sugar, ghee and continue to cook, stir in between to avoid sticking at the bottom.
  • remove from the flame once it is little watery because it gets hard after cooling.
  • garnish with nuts and serve.

Note:

  • If you want to get it in shapes, cook it til the water is totally dried, even you can get the light rust color.(I cooked it till I got the rust color).

7 yummies:

Tina said...

tempting and mouthwatering....

harini-jaya said...

yum yum ...I never prepared this variety.. I am scared I will finish it off all by myself!!

Madhu said...

Very unique Prasu. I know another sweet by the same name.

swapna said...

Delicious....

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

simply superb Prasu.

divya said...

Looks so gorgeous and inviting...

Shireen said...

Thank u Prasu for the kind comments on my blog, u have a gorgeous blog! I loved the palkova!

Related Posts with Thumbnails