- 4cups whole milk(FCM)
- 2tsp.roasted or powdered nuts(cashews, almonds or pistachios)
- 3/cup sugar
- Boil the milk, one it gets to rolling boiling add curd and boil, it starts to cuddle.
- remove half of the water and add sugar, ghee and continue to cook, stir in between to avoid sticking at the bottom.
- remove from the flame once it is little watery because it gets hard after cooling.
- garnish with nuts and serve.
- If you want to get it in shapes, cook it til the water is totally dried, even you can get the light rust color.(I cooked it till I got the rust color).