Monday, October 12, 2009

Award Time and meme.....

I am very happy to receive one more Nice and beautiful award from my blogger friend Sushma Mallaya:)......Thank u for this award. This award goes with a fun meme, which has to be passed on to 6 of your favourite blogs and which has to be answered with only one word.






Here is the meme part:
1. Where is your cell phone: Rester
2. Your hair: Black
3. Your mother: Swarna Latha
4. Your father: Narayana
5. Your favorite food: Southern Indian
6. Your dream last night: Had nothing
7. Your favorite drink: Pulpy Orange juice
8. Your dream/goal: Nothing at present
9. What room are you in: Living room
10. Your hobby: nothing at present
11. Your fear: Darkness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Where ever it's written
13. Where were you last night: Home
14. Something you aren’t: Bossy
15. Muffins: Yummy
16. Wish list item: Nothing
17. Where did you grow up: Nellore
18. Last thing you did: Writing a post on Blog,
19. What are you wearing: Pj's
20. Your TV: ON
21. Your pets: No
22. Your friends:Many
23. Your life: Blessed
24. Your mood: Happy
25. Missing someone: Parents and sissy
26. Vehicle: Mazda Protege
27. Something you’re not wearing: High heel sandals
28. Your favorite store: Macy's
29. Your favorite color: Maroon
30. When was the last time you laughed: just few minutes ago.
31. Last time you cried: Don't like to remember
32. Your best friend: My sister (Jahnavi)
33. One place that I go over and over: Nellore
34. One person who emails me regularly: My sissy
35. Favorite place to eat: Olive Garden.


And the award goes to my lovely & talented blogger friends : Tina, Suma Gandlur, soumya, Uma, Suma Rajesh, K, Nandini, Home Cooked Oriya Food, my kitchen.

18 yummies:

Tina said...

Thanku for this beautiful award........

Padma said...

Congrats on your award Prasu. Was nice to know more about u :)

Unknown said...

congrats and enjoyed ur meme!!!wish u get lots more in future...:)

prasu said...

Thank you Padma and Sangeetha.

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear Prasu
congratulations!!Your answers are quite interesting. I am sure in future you wont have much space at this site to keep the awards.

Uma said...

Congrats on the pretty award Prasu!! Nice meme. Thank you so much for thinking about me. Will do the meme soon :)

Cham said...

Congrats and good read about meme!

Suma Gandlur said...

Congrats. I came to know about you a little more thru meme.
Thanks for passing on the award to me.

Ambika said...

Hi Prasu, my first time at your blog! Lovely recipes and beautiful cakes!!! Congrats on your award.

Ambika said...

Hey Prasu, your egg curry collection is awesome!!! And please send me over a bottle of your gongura pachadi :)
I'm a tamilian, brought up in hyderabad. I love andhra's food, and somehow am never able to create the same magic at home. Your recipes look so authentic, I will try everything!!

Nandinis food said...

Congrats and enjoyed reading your meme! Thank you for thinking about me.

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Congrats dear..nice to know tidbits abt you...keep rocking.

my kitchen said...

Congrats dear,Thanks for sharing with me.

chef and her kitchen said...

Congrats..glad to know more abt u.

LifenSpice said...

Thanks dear for thinking of me:)

Sushma Mallya said...

Congraz prasu,hope u get lots more in future..keep it going...was nice reading abt u as well...

ST said...

congrats and enjoyed ur meme!!!

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

lovely award and thanks so much for saring with me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails