Friday, October 30, 2009

Masala Peanuts

Ingredients:

  • 1cup Peanuts, A pinch asafoetida, 2tsp.Besan, 2tsp.Rice flour, 1tsp.Chili Powder, 1/4tsp.Pepper Powder, 1/4tsp.Turmeric powder, Salt to taste, Oil for deep frying.

Method:
  • Mix all ingredients, except oil. Sprinkle 1-2 tbsp.of water and make sure the paste is well coated to the peanuts. Deep fry them in hot oil. While adding peanuts in hot oil, lightly oil the hand(it will help to loosen them with your fingers and avoid lumps). fry them in the oil til they are light golden in color, fry them in batches, do not keep mixing, otherwise the masala drops off in the oil. Take out on a paper towel and let them cool, peanut get crunchy when they are cooled.........

30 yummies:

SE said...

ohhh wow.delicious..thanks prasu for giving me a reason to make them...

Nandinis food said...

Looks very crispy! It's my very favourite! Lovely presentation!

Namitha said...

Yesterday I wanted to make this and I couldn't find the new packet of peanuts in my pantry, thanks to my lil monster..so I am taking a handful from you...:D

Unknown said...

yummy snack..am going to make this..

San said...

Kewl snack to munch around.Healthy as well.

Unknown said...

Looks so good, a perfect tea time snack.

priya said...

looks very crispy n yummy....nice presentation!!

chef and her kitchen said...

yummy snack...perfect for munching..

Priya Suresh said...

Prefect evening snacks, if i make at home, i'll finish within minnutes..

Sushma Mallya said...

wow lovely pic,and my fav too...

Cham said...

I can finnish the bowl of this nmasala nuts :)

Unknown said...

After seeing masala peanut from sree blog i tried it yesterday..it was really yummy...now again i am seeing the same recipe in ur blog..WOW!!dear looks very tempting..pls pass it Would like to finish rite now..Nice click!!keep rocking..

shahana said...

Excellent click!!looks yum..

Vrinda said...

Spicy and yummy snack,nice click..liked the way u presented

Soma Pradhan said...

Wow..Amazing...Giving Haldiraam a nice competition

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear Prasu
Another great one from you..winter is coming to delhi so great evenings.. I will do a little variation, with few sesame seeds and Posto ( khus Khus , mixed in the batter.)

LifenSpice said...

Just saw masala peanuts in Divya's blog and now here. This is an all time fav snack!

kitchen queen said...

delicious and crunchy masala peanuts.my all time favourite.

Tina said...

Ohhhh perfect click dear..this is my altime fav snack..Really yummy.

Padma said...

Nice evening tea time snack Prasu... they look so crispy and yummy :)

Ash said...

All time time pass.....favorite time pass.... Presented well....

Kindly collect ur awards from my blog,

Ash....
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Urmi said...

Perfect with tea in evening. Looks yummy and crispy.

Sreelekha Sumesh said...

great...looks awesome.My fav..snack.

my kitchen said...

My favorite,looks perfect

Padhu Sankar said...

Hi Prasu ,first time here .Your template looks lovely and so are the masala peanuts.Perfect with evening tea.

Anupama said...

this reminds me of how long it has been since I had some of these masala peanuts... perfect looking snack that you've got there!

Shri said...

I love peanuts in any form esp the Honey roasted and masala!Delicious!

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

my favorite too... Nice click too!

Homecooked said...

Bookmarked to try. I love masala peanuts. Will let u know how they turned out.

vidhas said...

Lovley Snack, Awesome presentation and click.

Related Posts with Thumbnails