Thursday, January 8, 2009

Palli Podi (Peanut Powder)

This is the most popular podi in some parts of Andra, but in my place most of the people have no idea about it......... but when I went to my friends house,she served me this..............oh... my it tasted soooooooooo good with rice, it can even be taken with idllies.......I would like to share this recipe with you all.......................
  • 2cups of peanuts.
  • 3 tps. red chilli powder.
  • salt to taste.
  • 1/4 tsp. jeera.
  • 8 cloves of garlic.
  • In a pan dry roast the peanuts(appx. for 10 min in medium flame), after a while put then in the mixer along with jeera,redchilli powder and salt and grind them to a coarse powder, then add the garlic and grind until garlic is not seen.........then take it out and mix well and store it in an air tight container.

0 yummies:

Related Posts with Thumbnails