Chill out this summer with this creamy dessert........If you love to have your poori with halwa, they you will absolutely love your pooris with shrikhand too....Why don't you give it a try this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Tie 4cups of thick curd/ yogurt in a clean cheese cloth or muslin cloth, hang it in cool place for 5 to 6 hrs.,til the curd/yogurt will become thick in consistency.
- Dissolve saffron(few strands) in 1 Tbsp.milk and keep aside.
- Transfer yogurt in a bowl, add 2cups sugar(powdered), dissolved kesar, beat well till the sugar has fully dessolved into curd/yogurt and till it gets creamy consistency, then add chopped pista, 1/4tsp.cardamom powder, mix well.
- Garnish with chopped pista and chill it before serving.
- Enjoy shrikhand with poori or as dessert.