This yummy yumm kheer is adopted from srivalli. I have just fallowed the same recipe with out any changes................Recipe in my words.
- Milk-4 to5 cups(boiled)
- Cashews/Raisins-fist full
- Soak Sago/tapioca for at least 1/2hr.
- Heat 1tsp.ghee in a pan, once the ghee is hot enough add cashews and raisins and fry til golden brown color, remove them and keep them aside.
- Now add remaining ghee, carrot and fry for 2mins., then add vermicelli and fry til the vermicelli is light brown in color.
- Add boiled milk, sago and cook till the vermicelli and sago are soft.
- Add sugar, mix well and boil for few mins.(appx.5min.). Then add roasted nuts, cardamom powder.
- Remove from the flame, serve it hot or cold ...........it tastes best either ways.