- Things Required:(serves 2 )
- Thotakura/Amaranth leaves-8 bunches
- Garlic Cloves-12no.
- Whole Red Chillies-4no.
- Onion-1no.(roughly chopped)
- Tomato -2no(chopped)
- Urad dal-1/2tsp.
- Red Chilli Powder-1/2tsp.
- 1/8tsp.turmeric powder.
- Salt to taste
- In a pan heat 1tsp. oil, fry Tofu till it gets light golden brown color and keep it aside. In the same pan add remaining 2tsp.oil, once it's hot enough add jeera, urad dal, whole red chillies and garlic, once they start getting light brown add onions and fry till translucent.
- Add chopped green, tomato, salt, turmeric powder, 1/8cup water, mix well, cover and cook on medium heat for10-15min. or til the green are cooked.
- Once the greens are cook add red chilli powder, mix well. and adjust the seasoning if required.
- Add tofu pieces to the curry and cook for about 2min. on medium heat adjust the seasoning if required and remove from the heat and serve it with roties or rice.
- The consistency of the curry should be little wet, if taken with roti, if it's for rice it can be little dry.